Thursday, January 27, 2011

So here is where I'll write things and the other blog is where I'll post my photos and short interesting blurbs.
I'm at the coffee shop right now. It's unusually hot and I'm listening to Santogold. The plan might of been to show some people at lamplighter what was up with my ads. I'm pretty confident that they would like them.
I'm really into gingers, that is, people with red hair. These days. I'm not really into my psychology classes. None of the reading for the class is very interesting. But I'm also a hopeless romantic. Romance is great if you can find it. Not a lot of the world is that romantic anymore. It's just practicality. No one wants to accomplish anything. They really just want to be. Be alive, be healthy, be nothing, be accepted, be similar to others. Be happy. We can't fake that.
I like to write and listen to music and look at art. That makes me weird, to the masses, they don't want to figure it out. It being me. Whatever it is.
I tie my knots well though, in that if I'm going to so something, I mean really do something, I'll do it.
Not many people can say that. Not many people babble on like I do either.

No comments: