Saturday, January 29, 2011

Graffiti

Thinking about some pictures that I recently took I realize that some of the moments that I experienced were due to the re appropriated art display. Make something that is old or dilapidated beautiful.
I have become more and more interested in the process of selecting these spaces(abandoned buildings, alley ways, old houses, etc.) into beautiful and serene objects.
It's very clear that these objects look better with something displayed on them. Memories of growing up in a place with no sort of street art or graffiti whatsoever reminds me of strip mall after strip mall full of nothings and nowhere's.
I'm at a point in my life that the more beauty I absorb the more happy I am. The more I create the happier I am. The more beauty I find the happier I am.

No comments: